January 5, 2017

Twigg&Hottie thanks for all the love.


Twigg&Hottie the dress shop on Main Street in Vancouver has closed its door after 13 years of serving and fostering thoughtful fashion in our community. For at least 11 of those years they sold my slow fashion every Fall and Winter. Every time I saw that they had put my creations in their window display I felt so excited. Because of them I have had my fashions featured with other local designers in news paper articles. I even had one of my capes in a runway show in Portland, OR and had a whole page photo in Momentum Mags article about the show. For the support and their drive to maintain their values of thoughtful eco friendly fashion I am truly grateful. I am also excited for their new individual adventures and their collective forward progress of their fashion line we3. Stay tuned to them by signing up for their news letter.