April 10, 2021

Life in the studio when there are many hats being worn

To say that there is chaos in my living space would be a truth. Until I find a place for everything I really have no idea why I needed to go through through this chaos. I sometimes wonder why I need to get so messy. Perhaps it is a reflection of where my brain is at with all the knowledge, new and revisited. My brain needs to recalibrate how it is organizing all this stuff I find fascinating. Perhaps my physical space also needs to be reorganized because I have a new lens to see my world through. But first we go through the chaos.

About the hats, they would be educator, artist, dressmaker, student, woman living with a cat, human who misses having her friends over for tea, snacks, and chats about life, the universe, and everything.